When everybody is still as sleep I love to go for a run and start my day with a clear mind.
Traveling for hours on a plane, a car or on a train makes me go crazy when I can’t get up and move around. Every movement and workout in every shape and form will effect my day.
Here are 9 Benefits Why I workout in the morning
- I’m more focused on my next activity because my body is aroused.
- The lady or guy over there in the gym doesn’t steal your dumbbells because it less crowded.
- I’m more motivated on what I eat during the day. I always love to go for colorful food.
- No matter what kind of exercise I do in the morning it will help boost my metabolism and I burn calories for the rest of the day.
- I won’t get distracted by friends who can turn a productive workout into a serious converstaion and you end up giggling around.
- My mood improves, specially after a long trip and jet lags. Some workouts release endorphins the feel good hormones. Nothing feels better than having a good workout done.
- I feel less stressed when I go to work.
- My skin will natural glow and there is no need for make up.
- I have a better hair day. If you wash your hair after a workout, it will be clean and shiny.
For those of you who’ve already discovered the benefits of getting your workout done in the morning, please share your stories in the comments below.