9 Tips for Making Winter Wake Ups Easier
Now that winter is here and the days are shorter its a struggle to get out of bed in the morning. It’s much easier to snuggle deep into your pillow when the alarm goes off, I’m constantly snoozing.
In an attempt to curb this bad habit I made a top 9 of making waking up a bit more manageable.
- Drink something before your go to sleep. By the time you wake up you will probably have to use the bathroom. Once you are up stay up
- Program your radio. Turn on your speaker and listen to a EON Mix via Soundcloud or head over to iTunes to listen and download a Nine Sessions mix, which take you on a smooth journey in the first 30 minutes before you will take off and have to move your feet to groove with the beat
- Wash your face with cold water. This wakes you up, you get rid of your blubbery face. Cold water is also good for your skin to keep wrinkles away.
- Have something to look forward to. It’s easier to get out of bed when you focus on something you actually want to achieve and must do.
- If you wake up before your alarm goes off, get out of bed. There is a chance that you feel drowsier when you go back to bed and try to sleep more.
- Brush your teeth. Nothing beats a fresh breath in the morning
- Do something active. You may not have the time or energy for a full exercise like you would do in a gym. But stretch your body in bed, do some sit ups or squads while brushing your teeth. This can boost your mood and circulates blood to your body parts which gives you energy for the day.
- Eat & Drink something for breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day which gives you a lot energy for your brain, body and creative ideas. Drink coffee or Macha tea for the extra wake up.I always say ‘The car needs gasoline too to function
- Get a pet or baby. Cats can be annoying and so can dogs when they are hungry and grumpy. For the hardcore solution think of a baby.
If non of this works then set several alarm clocks across your room
Good Luck & tell me which one worked best for you.